Performance Marketing Manager
Job Order ID:
Luxury subscription accessories B2C company is hiring a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team. Based in NYC.
About This Role:
We are seeking our first Performance Marketing Manager to play a critical role in its continued growth. Reporting to the founders, this role will be responsible for our performance marketing strategy.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who’s looking to develop and deliver a performance marketing strategy from the ground up. You have experience growing revenue for consumer businesses and developing, implementing and measuring campaigns including email, text message and retargeting. A fashion background is a major plus! You love analytics and base your decisions on data. No task is too big or too small for you, you do what it takes to get the job done.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Create a scalable member acquisition engine: Draw on deep data analysis, user research, and your experience to test, implement, and scale growth flows that lead to thousands of new member applications
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Manage our SEO/SEM programs
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- 3-5+ years of B2C performance marketing experience (subscription experience is a plus)
- Experience building and optimizing campaigns in ad platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, and DSPs
- Experience with email and text message marketing and retargeting
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling challenges and opportunities. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Familiarity with tech and start-up environment
- Experience in the fashion and/or luxury space
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Medical and dental benefits
- A flexible vacation policy so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests
- A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard working team to partner with
- An incredible opportunity to redefine the way that our generation experiences fashion and luxury
- Access to a new closet of accessories, because our closet is now your closet!
Interested in openings outside of fashion? At SBH+ we focus on startup, fintech and software clients.
Take a look at what we’re offering over at SBH+