Job Order ID:
Successful Intimates company looking for Intimates Designer. Walmart experience highly preferred. This role is responsible for seasonally designing and executing the intimates assortments that relate to the customer and overall aesthetic 5 – 7 years experience. Send jpegs with resume.
- Design intimates and maternity assortment by season
- Seasonally research and prepare trend presentation; perform and review competitive analysis translate them into product
- Develop design samples to support trend for season
- Ensure product meets cost and aesthetic guidelines
- Owning BOMs (bill of materials) and technic packs for each style
- Follow up on sample development to ensure product deliverables
- Work with technical department in all aspect of development and fit procedures
- Working knowledge of raw materials and work with partners to source/develop seasonal and new core fabrics
- Seasonal product development travel to work with one-on-one with china product development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion or Art (or equivalent experience and education)
- Significant experience working in bras and underwear, lounge experience a plus
- 5-8 years related experience
- Keen eye for color, trend, detail and construction
- Knowledge of intimates, lounge fabrications
- Able to multi-task and flexibility to prioritize based on business objectives
- Flexible, creative, technical capability and sensibility for merchandising
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe products, CAD and Mac computers
- Knowledge of Web PLM or similar program
- Ability to act as liaison between many departments; excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Must be detail oriented, computer literate and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, and think outside the box
- Must have entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Walmart experience a plus
- Based in NYC as office will be opening full time
Interested in openings outside of fashion? At SBH+ we focus on startup, fintech and software clients.
Take a look at what we’re offering over at SBH+