Growth Marketing Manager
Job Order ID:
- Own and implement the growth strategy for certain products across established and growing acquisition channels for the brand, including paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat), as well as other online and offline channels (podcasts, YouTube, direct mail, TV, etc.).
- Analyze consumer research from focus groups and surveys, to identify key insights and pain points to inform and optimize marketing positioning.
- Own the end-to-end creative development process for your products, from creative development to campaign optimization (developing creative briefs, mockups, copy writing, video asset production, etc.).
- Partner closely with a video editor to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of effective digital ad creatives, based on a robust test-and-optimize methodology.
- Measure KPIs and report on campaign performance. Constantly analyze results to make data-based optimizations to iterate creative.
- Spearhead growth and innovation within your channel mix through a combination of creative strategy, campaign optimization and on-site growth tactics (e.g. landing page funnel testing).
- Work with internal Tech and Data-science teams to support conversion rate and funnel optimization efforts and testing.
- This role reports to the Senior Director of Performance Marketing.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field from a top university.
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic role (marketing, management consulting, corporate strategy experience, or similar).
- Creative & analytical thinker: you are both right brained and left brained with the ability to think big picture and execute with great quality in the details.
- Proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent. Experience in experimentation, a/b testing, analyzing data sets is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner.
- Self-motivated, highly organized & comfortable managing multiple work streams at once with high attention to detail. You thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environments.
- Strong desire to join a disruptive high-growth consumer brand & pursue a career in marketing.
- Passion for the beauty and are naturally curious about understanding the customer.
- Passionate about working at the brand
Interested in openings outside of fashion? At SBH+ we focus on startup, fintech and software clients.
Take a look at what we’re offering over at SBH+