Sr Brand Marketing Manager
Cool women's brand is looking for a motivated, and strategic Brand Marketing Senior Manager to join their team. Looking for someone who ispassionate about building brands and telling impactful stories across a variety of marketing channels with a focus on broadening and raising product and brand awareness. This role is responsible for leading campaign execution with cross-functional teams to help create a strong, cohesive, seamless brand experience across all touch points along the customer journey.
• Assists VP of Brand Marketing in concepting and storytelling across all channels.
• Writes creative briefs and manages timelines, outcome of deliverables, keeping all channel leads informed of changes and/ordelays.
• Creates and communicates campaign and project timelines and updates with cross-functional partners on an on-going basis.
• Ownership and management of collaborations, activations and partnerships.
• Manages execution of all campaign tactics by organizing and collaborating with all cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product Development, Public Relations, Events, Media, Creative, Operations and E-Commerce.
• Researches and evaluates new and innovative marketing tactics.
• Ensure brand style guidelines are consistently applied to all external communications.
• Monitor, review and report on performance of all marketing activity/campaigns and assess against goals
• Work alongside Social Media Manager to support on marketing metrics driving from digital and social platforms
• Support in achieving channel sales targets; support annual business planning and Marketing Team needs
• Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is a plus.
• 3-5 years of brand management and marketing experience. Retail or e-commerce industry experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PPT.
• Brand marketing generalist with a passion for storytelling.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating proactively and directly.
• Detail oriented, organized, and effective multi-tasker with the ability to operate in an incredibly fast?paced environment.
• Ability to present and pitch creative concepts and ideas.
• Comfortable working in a results-driven, revenue focused, metrics-based organization.
• Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
• Driven, analytical nature, with entrepreneurial spirit that excels in lean organizations