Responsibilities/Key Tasks: The ideal candidate will have a strong start-up mind-set and be prepared to work in strategic projects, but also willing to execute operational tasks.
• Provide support to other departments/GM by analyzing financial performance, conducting business reviews, identifying risks and opportunities to maximize the P&L and suggest corrective actions when necessary.
• Work closely with the sales department with a focus on retailer P&L’s, door productivity, monitoring results and targets.
• Act as the data expert of the company supporting other departments.
• Support the affiliate Planning Process. Ensure internal coordination and reporting to Headquarters.
• Plan and coordinate with other departments the development of the strategic business plan; coordinate, execute and report to HQ tasks related to Subsidiary Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
• Participate in cross-functional projects, when required. Financial and Operational Matters for full affiliate scope:
• Perform all requested validations to ensure the quality of the monthly closing (statutory and analytical P&L) and prepare/review necessary provisions (Returns, one-off accruals) as well as support the month-end-reporting: NA reporting packs, Retailer P&L's, sales results, etc.
• Ensure accuracy of the reporting tool in SAP-BW
• Work closely with HQ’s shared service and provide local support in the US for globally executed functions, particularly in the procure-to-pay process.
• Execute material costing as required by SAP.
• Execute local statutory and/or administrative requirements, such as misc. expenses, corporate cards, travel expenses.