Key Account Manager, B2B Component Sales
The Key Account Manager (KAM) role drives the B2B component sales with premium brands, designers, and manufacturers across a multitude of industries including: fashion, apparel/textile, jewelry/watches, dance, beauty, and new segments.
The Key Account Manager actively engages with clients to identify business needs, account for risk, and continuously drive new business opportunities and results both domestically and globally. In addition to generating revenue and meeting and exceeding sales targets, the Key Account Manager will also focus on building unmatched value with clients by leveraging services catalogue which includes trade marketing, branding, application, and other various levels of support for the customer.
What You Can Expect
• Responsible for driving revenue by selling an ingredient branded component across all industries including but not limited to: fashion, apparel/textile, jewelry/watches, dance, beauty, and new segments.
• Cultivate, develop and maintain customer-centric relationships with clients; relentless focus on consistently building and delivering unmatched value to the customer’s business needs
• Manage all aspects of the sales communication process for a portfolio of customers by providing management with accurate revenue forecasts, estimated close dates for projects, as well as maintaining up to date information in CRM platform
• Utilize and work collaboratively with internal teams such as Global Network Partners and KAMs, Trade Marketing, Branding, PR, & Design/Application to create customized support and service packages for top and strategic clients, some of which include: trend & design support, customized pitch presentations, application training, marketing support, press days, etc.
• Work with manager to create annual and quarterly business plans to drive revenue growth across portfolio of accounts. Meet monthly to discuss progress, pitfalls, priorities, and support level needed from the organization
What We ExpectAssociates degree 5-7 years professional level experience Previous sales experience of branded or unbranded ingredients into Fashion industry is ideal Creative and entrepreneurial mind-set Solutions oriented - creative problem solver Avid learner, team-oriented, and collaborative Able to navigate through hierarchy. Comfortable and confident interacting with all levels of the business both internal and external Candidate must be a motivated self-starter, capable of building up a sales territory and expanding product sales and non-traditional spaces