Ecommerce Analyst & Project Manager
We are looking for a data savvy Ecommerce Analyst & Project Manager to help grow our ecommerce business by tracking, measuring, and uncovering critical, revenue-driving insights about how our customers shop our collection online and engage with our digital marketing campaigns. The role will also oversee project management to deliver key initiatives outlined in our Ecommerce roadmap. The ideal candidate should be very comfortable working with large data sets, able to effectively manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, and highly enthusiastic and passionate about ecommerce and fashion. You will report to our Director of Ecommerce and will regularly share insights with our Digital Department and CEO. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about how to grow a digital business, customer base, and brand. In addition, you will be working cross-functionally and have exposure to multiple facets of our fashion operation.
• Act as project manager to support the launch of multiple ecommerce roadmap initiatives, including site design, customer concierge, and marketing automation
• Take ownership and further develop daily and weekly reporting on the ecommerce sales, marketing, and customer analytics to deliver insightful reporting to key stakeholders
• Run A/B tests and interpret data sets to offer recommendations on how to refine our site experience,
email marketing, and paid social media strategy in terms of positioning, target audience, copy, and
imagery to ensure we are maximizing engagement and ROI
• Identify opportunities to engage with our customers in a systematic and/or automated way that increases their LTV, reduces time to next purchase, and boosts their Net Promoter Score
• Work with the following systems: Magento, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Facebook, Google Adwords,
KWI (CRM), RLM (inventory management), Survey Gizmo
• Support ad-hoc customer insights reporting through questionnaires designed to test hypothesis about our customer bases’ sentiments and needs
• Have a minimum of 3 years working in a quantitative position (e.g., investment banking, management
consulting), ideally with exposure to web ops, digital marketing, and/or customer analysis. Experience
with retail or consumer brands is a plus!
• An analytical, detail and process-oriented Excel whiz who can comfortably organize and crunch large data sets then emerge from an analysis with meaningful recommendations